Logotip d'Informàtica de l'Ajuntament de Lleida
Esteu aquí: Inici News The assistance service for the electronic processing of the Paeria obtains an excellent in the evaluation of the users

The assistance service for the electronic processing of the Paeria obtains an excellent in the evaluation of the users

20/02/2022

Since the OAC 360 was launched in mid-December and until January 31, the service has provided nearly 1,500 attendances, mostly in the morning

The assistance service that the City Council offers for electronic processing obtains an excellent one in the assessment made by the users in the first six weeks that the service is up and running. Since its inception in mid-December through January 31, the evaluation has been 4.7 out of 5. During this period, 1,473 attendances have been made. The OAC 360 is a free service that accompanies and assists citizens in electronic processing. It is aimed at the general population, although it can also be used by companies or entities that need to link up with the City Council through the virtual office and need a helping hand or resolve doubts in the use of the electronic headquarters of the municipal web portal. The OAC 360 telephone number is 973 93 02 47, available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Most attendances were in the morning, 80%, and the remaining 20% ​​in the afternoon. The query can also be sent by e-mail to oac360@paeria.cat.

In addition, there is the option to ask to be called, if the user prefers. In the latter case, there is the 'Call Me Locution' where the number 0 is dialed for your call back or the 'Call Me Web', which fills in an online form to determine when you want to receive communication. It should be noted that 1 in 5 attendances is resolved through a call request by the support service: 13% with ‘Call Me Locution’ and almost 5% with ‘Call Me Web’.

OAC 360 care is provided by a team of professionals who provide support when handling any paperwork, such as requesting an appointment; registration, change or deregistration; install the digital certificate; access to a grant, etc. There are easy-to-resolve calls that can be dealt with externally, and there are others that need to be dealt with more specifically by municipal staff.

The Deputy Mayor and Councilor for the Presidency, Jordina Freixanet, explained that the service aims for citizens to receive more agile and quality care, while giving them more autonomy so that they can manage their personal procedures. In this way, it is possible to relieve some of the requests that are made by requesting information to accompany the user in certain procedures, which are more or less common, and so that they become familiar with the online procedure. The deputy mayor explained that the aim is to have the support of the citizens in carrying out the procedures. "Therefore, we are training it and helping in the digital divide," he said. He also pointed out that another of the objectives of this service, as well as others that have been promoted or are being worked on in the City Council, is to bring the administration closer to the public and facilitate the processing of documentation, with transparency and administrative simplification.

Accions del document
:: Computer Science City of Lleida 2022 :: Legal Notice
E-Mail: informatica@paeria.es - C. Salmerón, 1, 1a planta. 25004 Lleida (Map location) - Phone: 973 700 417